Incasòl has an extensive catalogue of residential land, land for economic activities, logistics land, parking garages, retail premises and unique assets all over the region.
Purchasing public land from Incasòl is very simple
We want to sell you the land for your dream home or to build a warehouse for your company and for you to do business with us.
The start of any open tender for the sale of plots of land is published in the most important newspapers and on the notice board of the corresponding Town Hall. You can also consult here the list with the current offers of land for sale or request information directly from our Sales Department.
Here you can download the application form for plots, warehouses and commercial premises.
Any Spanish or foreign natural or juridical person with full capacity to act and not excluded by any of the prohibitions in article 60 of the Law on Public Sector Contracts may purchase plots from Incasòl.
Non-EU and non-Spanish companies are subject to the provisions of articles 55 and 58, respectively, of said Law on Public Sector Contracts.
Incasòl sells all its products with full urban development, including all the services needed on the plot.
Yes, Incasòl offers its own financing to purchase residential and industrial land, with the following conditions:
- Financing on up to 70% of the total value of the plot.
- Payment in 5 years with annual interest of 3%.
- Payment in 10 years with annual interest of 4%.
- Payment in 15 years with annual interest of 5%.
- Twice-yearly payments.
- No fees for studies, partial or total early repayment.
Land use is always governed by current zoning, which establishes which activities the land can be used for.
We recommend checking with the corresponding City Council to find out if the activity you have in mind is allowed on the land.
Yes, any land acquired from Incasòl must be built on.
For industrial land, the buyer is obliged to break ground within 2 years and finish within 4 years of signing the sales contract or deed of sale.
For residential land, buyers must meet the following conditions:
- Single-family plot: the buyer is obliged to break ground within 4 years and finish within 5 years of signing the sales contract.
- Multi-family plot: the buyer is obliged to break ground within 2 years and finish within 5 years of signing the sales contract.
You can submit a written request to the Incasòl Registry to extend the building deadlines.